If you are looking for a fun and relaxing holiday, you have come to the right place. Our two large outdoor pools offer plenty of space for everyone, and with a separate children's wading pool, you won't need to worry about being crowded with kids. Slip into the Jacuzzi as the sun goes down, or play some pool or giant chess in the huge Garden Gazebo. You'll love our convenience store and gift shop (open daily) to pick up some snacks to take with you to your room or before you leave for an excursion. Our activities center and car rental desk can help you plan whatever you have in mind for your trip to Barbados.
For our active guests, the Amaryllis Fitness Centre is open for the early risers at 6:00 am and closes late at 10:00 pm (located in the Chattel Plaza). Visit our Water Sports Shop which offers complimentary use of non-motorized equipment. Take a nature walk with tropical trees, flowers, swing chairs and hammocks. Golfers will be excited to learn that we are part owners of the Barbados Golf Club. Guests of Amaryllis Beach Resort receive a 15% discount on all green fees when booked through the hotel. The well known Rockley Golf course is also very close to us. Tennis anyone? There are courts available just a short walk to our sister property. Table tennis is also available on the beach, and of course, beach volleyball.
• Self-service Laundry (additional charge)
• Weekly Manager's Rum Punch Party
• Live Entertainment on selective nights
• Free snorkelling and non-motorised water sports (Boogie boards and Snorkelling equipment)
• Tropical-styled clothing Kiosk (clothing made to order)
• Kids Activities available on a Seasonal basis
• Babysitting (24 hrs notice required, additional charge)
The Chattel Plaza (located on the premises at the Amaryllis Beach Resort)
• Chateau de Beauté – Beauty Spa
• 19th Hole Amusement Centre- Bar with late night snacks and Virtual Games
• Avant Garde Cosmo - Hairdressing Salon
• Amaryllis Fitness Centre
Historic Garrison buildings, George Washington House, The Barbados Museum, Horseracing Track, Jogging/Walking Track,Tennis Courts, Art Gallery, other Restaurants, Banks, Shopping Centres, Golf Courses, Mallalieu Motor Collection, Military Museum, Harry Bailey Observatory, Graham Hall Bird Sanctuary. Medical centre and Pharmacy within walking distance and dental offices 5 minutes drive away. All opening hours are subject to change without notice.