ALMOND TREE RESTAURANT – Bajan and International cuisine in an open air setting
(Reservations required for Lunch and Dinner. Closed two nights a week, buffet and a snack menu is available at the Turtle Nest Beach on these nights.)
Breakfast: 7:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Buffet Lunch: Sundays only 12.30 – 3:00 p.m.
Dinner: 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
(Located at the Almond Tree Restaurant)
Open daily: 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
TURTLE NEST BEACH BAR – Grab a snack and a refreshing drink surrounded by bright Caribbean colors.
(Open Air Location. Services May Be Re-Located During Inclement Weather. Opening hours are subject to change without notice)
Open daily: 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Snack menu: 11:00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. last orders 8:45pm
Buffet Dinner offered on nights that Almond Tree Restaurant is closed.
PRIVATE DINING: Special Celebratory dining can be arranged for groups of 20 persons or more at an additional charge, on the Beach or in the Garden.
Available at the Amaryllis Beach Resort may be enjoyed at the two restaurants on property:
• BP (full breakfast with Coffee / Tea or Juices only)
• MAP (full breakfast and dinner)
• FAP (fullbreakfast, lunch, dinner, house branded drinks and house wine by the glass). Supplement charges in effect for: Premium branded alcohol and cocktails, Specialty menu items and Special Celebratory menus for Valentines, Christmas and New Year's Eve. Please note Meal Plans are NOT transferable.
ADDITIONAL DINING ON OUR PREMISES (not part of the Amaryllis Meal Plans)
Additional dining is available at the Chattel Plaza which is owned by Amaryllis Beach Resort. All operations listed below are leased out to independent operators:
• 39 Steps Wine Bar & Restaurant
• The Coffee Bean || Coffee Shop & Snacks
• 19th Hole Café- Bar with Virtual Golf & Games late night snacks